Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Language

Language

Hi does anyone know how I can change the language and region back to English.?   I know a lot of people have already asked this but I still haven't found the solution.

I am from the UK but living in Indonesia.  Everything is written in Indonesian plus most of the recommendations are for Indonesian music which is annoying. 

I'm using the Spotify app on an iPad Air.  I'm currently running iOS 9.3.4.  The language is set to English and the region is set to the UK.  Some people recommend setting the language to international, but i don't have that option on mine.  I have tried deleting the app, resetting the language, restarting the iPad, nothing works.

Any help would be appreciated....thanks.

3 Replies

Hey there! Sorry about that.

First, ensure that your iPad's language it set to English. Some people have had problems in the past when the language / region settings contradict each other.

After that, you should be able to change your region here.

Hope that helps, and keep me updated!

If this solved your issue - Accept it as a solution!
Official Website | MyAnimeList | 😉 |
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi

I have the language set to English but it still doesn't work.  When I try to select the region it only gives me one option in the drop down and that is Indonesia...!   

Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy.

Since you're not in the country that you want to change your region to, you have to edit it with your payment details.

If you have further problems, simply contact Spotify using one of the methods listed here.

Good luck!

If this solved your issue - Accept it as a solution!
Official Website | MyAnimeList | 😉 |
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts