Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last Queued Song Invisible

Last Queued Song Invisible

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

iPhone 8 AND iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 13.1.2

Spotify version

My Question or Issue

i was hoping this would've fixed when I updated my iOS but it has been a problem for a while.

the issue is with queuing songs on the mobile app. The last song that is in the queue will be invisible, and there will be a space there with no gui. If you use the mover to shift a different queued song underneath it, the previously last/invisible song will become visible and interactive as normal while the song moved to the end of the queue will become invisible. If no songs are queued, everything looks normal.

To Reproduce:

Open Spotify

Play a playlist

Queue one or more songs

Observe the screen that allows you to see and move around what songs are queued as well as what songs would have been next had you just left it on the playlist.

You will now see that whichever song is at the bottom of the "up next"/queue list is invisible.

other information:

full phone restarts or app reinstalls have not fixed the issue. It is reproducible on three different iPhones.

See attached photos for visual.

1E79EEBB-04FE-43A5-8DFC-4C63F97ED672.png
E66AC6EA-174A-4231-AAD0-7AD5313812A2.png
4 Replies

Hey @prestonjpowell, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you add your details and your +VOTE in this Ongoing Issue thread?

I'd also recommend updating to iOS 13.1.3

Thanks!

also happens on an iphone 6

I've had the same problem for years and it still has not been solved. Please help.

Hey folks,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

We'd suggest you restart the device. Then you can log out and log back in to the account. If that doesn't do the trick, you can give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. That way you can make sure the cache is not causing this issue.

If you still experience this issue, it's a good idea to try with another account. That way we can check if it's an account-related issue.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts