Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last.fm scrobbling not working in the new iOS app

Last.fm scrobbling not working in the new iOS app

I love the new iPad app but it doesn't seem to want to scrobble to Last.fm anymore. Prior to the release of the iPad app, I was using the iPhone app on my iPad and it would scrobble without any problems.

I have tried the following to get scrobbling working again but to no avail:

1. Switching scrobbling on and off
  2. Removing and re-adding my Last.fm login details
  3. Logging out of the Spotify app, logging back in and re-adding my Last.fm login details
  4. Logging out of the Spotify app, uninstalling, reinstalling, logging back in and re-adding my Last.fm login details

Is anyone else having this problem?

7 Replies

I was using it this morning (iPhone) NOT in offline mode and it did not scrobble a single song I listened to.

Actually, after re-entering my password, it's working again.

I've got working working again by deliberately entering the wrong password and then entering the correct password. (Before anyone suggests I'd got the password wrong previously, I copied and pasted it in every instance.)

I'm also experiencing this problem since I updated to the new app version. I have the problem on the iPhone app (I've reinstalled) and on the iPad app.

No way! I've tried all suggestions round on this thread but to no avail. The new iPad app is not scrobbling Any workaround?

Indeed. It's annoying! It also seems no one from the staff even cares.

Suggested posts