Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last version not working on iphone4

Last version not working on iphone4

I hâve an iphone4 with iOS 7.1. I have activated the auto update of apps. Since last update of spotify, the app doesn't want to start anymore (It displays spotify logo for few seconds and then it quits). It was working fine before.
11 Replies

I tried reinstalling the app and it crashes right after login. I am guessing that it is a memory issue. I managed to use it after closing all other apps in the background.

I have the same problem, worked around it by loading the Spotify app before connecting to my bluetooth speaker, reproduced the issue when connecting then loading. I have an iPhone 4.

I still hâve the problem. I need to restart my phone to make it work which is not very practical. Is there a way to get back to the previous version?

Indeed it is linked to the bluetooth connection. The application crash when I open it if the blutooth is already connected. It would be nice if this could be fixed

Hey guys, I have escalated this bug to the Spotify staff. Will let you know how this goes.

thanks

Can you guys please confirm the following details for me?

* Whether this is over WiFi or 3G/4G.
* The version of the Spotify app you're running.
* How much free space is on your iOS device.
* Whether you have any cache-clearing apps (if you don't know what this is, you don't then ;P)

Hi,

I'm running the last version of spotify (3.7.0). The problem was not
happening with spotify 3.6.0.
The application doesn't want to start if my Bluetooth speakers are
connected, wether I'm in 3G or wifi. I have to disconnect Bluetooth start
spotify and reconnect Bluetooth. I have 3.8go free space on my iPhone and
no cache clearing apps.

Thanks,

Thanks for the info, I've passed that on for you.

I found another bug that's probably related, once connected to bluetooth speakers if I press play on the iPhone's pull-up menu the song will advance but without sound, I have to open the Spotify app, where the song is also advancing, hit pause then play to get it sounding

Thanks

Suggested posts