Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Latest Spotify Update Makes Spotify Incredible Slow/Prone to Crashing

Latest Spotify Update Makes Spotify Incredible Slow/Prone to Crashing

I, as I always have, update my Spotify app on my iPod with regularity.  And while the new Spotify is nice to look at, it is incredibly slow.

The baseline is still the same, the only change is the UPDATE.

I press buttons (next song, setting, playlist, star, radio, etc.) and nothing happens.  If it doesn't crash within a few seconds, the app will finally catch up and do what I want it to do.  I don't know what happened, or how this could possibly be better, but this update makes this gift from the Music Gods completely useless and utterly frustrating to use.

Yes, I unistalled it from my iPod.  Reinstalled it, waited for all my music to re-sync, etc... nada.  Still the same problems.  

Spotify techs, please tell me what I need to do to fix this.  And if I cannot do anything, please tell me what you are doing to fix this.  I would rather have the "old" Spotify back.  This is ridiculous.  SMH! 

Can I have my $10 back for this month?

4 Replies

I have the same issue with my spotify, it is really slow. when i press the button on my headset one time to stop the music and then take the head out of my iphone 30 sek. later it will begin the music again. and when i hear the music i cant go to the previous song on my playlist it just starts the song over and over again. It's not just me many of my friends have it to...

I agree, this update was horrible. I was asking myself yesterday... Why am I paying for this?   Lets get a refund for this month going

Why would I add my complaint to a different thread?  I just issued a complaint of my own through this post.  

Suggested posts