Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lecture aléatoire d'un dossier avec plusieurs albums sur Iphone

Lecture aléatoire d'un dossier avec plusieurs albums sur Iphone

Bonjour

Sur mon imac, je peux lire en mode aléatoire une playlist et un dossier dans le leque se trouve plusieurs albums. Plus sur l'application Spotify de mon iphone, j'arrive à écouter une playlist en mode en aléatoire, mais pas un dossier qui comprend plusieurs albums. Existe-t-il un moyen?

Merci

Belle journée

Nicolas 

Iphone 6S

Compte prénium

3 Replies

Hey @canalvi.

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Since the Community language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying accordingly.

If we understood you correctly, you can play a normal playlist in shuffle mode, but you cannot play a playlist in shuffle which contains several albums. Is this correct?

If so, could you tell us what happens instead? Does it play the songs in order? Could you perhaps send us a screenshot or a video illustrating what is happening on your end? We would really appreciate it 🙂

Thanks in advance,

P

Hi Peter, 

Actually, I think that what @canalvi was saying is that it is possible to add few normal playlists in a file. Then, from a mac or imac, it is possible to play the music in shuffle mode (musics from the different playlists that have been added to the file), but it is not possible to do it from an iphone. 

Would you have any idea why? I am facing the same issue 😉 

Thanks in advance, 

Have a nice one! 

Mahaut 

Hi Mahaut,
I have actually the same problem as you, did you manage to get an answer and find a solution ?
Thank you in advance for your return !

Pierre

Suggested posts