Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Left channel quiet / muffled

Solved!

Left channel quiet / muffled

The left channel on my iphone 6 plays quieter than the right channel by probably 50%. This is evident in all mediums, bluetooth in my car, headphones etc. I have uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled the app. The IOS is up to date and has occurred in all previous version. This is the second physical iphone 6 (identical model) that has this problem (my first iphone was replaced underwarranty and had this problem also). This problem does not occur on my Windows desktop computer. I can only conclude then that this is a problem with the Spotify IOS app. Very frustrating, please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @stevenjw! Welcome to the community!

That's not alright! Does this happen with Spotify only or does it happen with other apps too? Also, could you check the audio balance settings in: 'Settings > General > Accessibility > Hearing?' Let me know how it goes.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @stevenjw! Welcome to the community!

That's not alright! Does this happen with Spotify only or does it happen with other apps too? Also, could you check the audio balance settings in: 'Settings > General > Accessibility > Hearing?' Let me know how it goes.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you so much! I had no idea about that feature on the iPhone. That did it. No idea why it would have been unbalanced in the first place or why it would have been in the previous device too. Anyhow, thank you very much. Great response! Great solution!

Suggested posts