Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Left panel freezes after adding song to playlist

Solved!

Left panel freezes after adding song to playlist

Hi everyone, I have an annoying bug on my iPad mini retina : I use the search function to add a song to a playlist, then when I found it I add it from the left panel of spotify (the one with top hits, titles...). It works, but then when I do a new search, the left panel stop responding, I can't scroll or just toouch artist or album, only the right part of application works

I have to relaunch the app to use it again. I noticed that the problem doesn't occur when I add song to playlist by using the right panel

Does anyone have the same issue ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've found a way to avoid this issue. Select a song from the right panel, for instance from the artist, so the frozen panel will be the right one. Then select any album at the left panel and the right panel will be working again. I hope spotify solve this problem soon. Sorry by my english.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I've found a way to avoid this issue. Select a song from the right panel, for instance from the artist, so the frozen panel will be the right one. Then select any album at the left panel and the right panel will be working again. I hope spotify solve this problem soon. Sorry by my english.

Thanks! Yeah I've found that the problem can affect right panel too, that's surprising that Spotify people didn't correct it cause it can frequently happen and it's very annoying once your panel is frozen cause you must restart the app.. I have android phone and I never had this bug

Suggested posts