Free

Country

USA

Device

iPhone SE and iPad Air 2

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Originally, the glitch was happening only on my phone where every time I tapped into my "liked songs" playlist, it kicked me out of the app. My iPad and laptop are working just fine. 

After updating the app on my iPad to the latest verion, I have the same glitch on it as well. 

Things that I did to problem solve: shuting down my device, force shutting down my device, deleting and re downlaoding the app, and logging out of my account. 

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Moonstone42,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Great troubleshooting so far, we can add a few more steps to make sure we've covered all bases.

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall on both devices, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, there're also a few other things we can try. Can you make sure that Spotify has all necessary permissions enabled?

1. Open your Settings menu.
  2. Scroll to the bottom to find Spotify and open the app settings.
  3. Enable everything you see.

It's also a good idea to exclude the app from any Battery optimization software that might be active on your devices. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Moonstone42,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Great troubleshooting so far, we can add a few more steps to make sure we've covered all bases.

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall on both devices, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, there're also a few other things we can try. Can you make sure that Spotify has all necessary permissions enabled?

1. Open your Settings menu.
  2. Scroll to the bottom to find Spotify and open the app settings.
  3. Enable everything you see.

It's also a good idea to exclude the app from any Battery optimization software that might be active on your devices. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts