Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Liked Songs' shuffling with Premium

Solved!

'Liked Songs' shuffling with Premium

I have had premium for a while and never had trouble listening to my 'Liked Songs' playlist. Today, though, I tried to listen but the songs shuffled. In the past with premium, the most recently liked songs would play after each other unless the shuffle button was pressed. I did not press the shuffle button, and have tried powering off my phone and logging out of my account. Neither of these actions fixed the shuffling.

Plan

Premium

Country

United States of America

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @akgr8sk82, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's take a look.

Could you try a thorough clean reinstall of the Spotify app following these steps

If that doesn't help, could you let me know the iPhone model you have and the iOS version you're currently running? You can check for this info by going to Settings > General > About. Also, send me a screen recording of what's happening with the Spotify app exactly when you're listening to your Liked Songs playlist (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community).

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @akgr8sk82, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's take a look.

Could you try a thorough clean reinstall of the Spotify app following these steps

If that doesn't help, could you let me know the iPhone model you have and the iOS version you're currently running? You can check for this info by going to Settings > General > About. Also, send me a screen recording of what's happening with the Spotify app exactly when you're listening to your Liked Songs playlist (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community).

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I removed the app from my phone and then re-downloaded it. This seemed to fix the problem and my playlist is now playing in order. Thank you for your help!

Hey @akgr8sk82,

Great, you're welcome! If you need help with anything in the future, you can start a topic here and the Community will be here to help.

Have a great day, and stay safe!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts