Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked from radio

Solved!

Liked from radio

Hi. I can't find the playlist called liked from radio. Just started using the radio. Might be a possibility that  have deleted it?

Can u guys help?

131 Replies

@inishneee wrote:

I have also deleted my Liked on Radio...  Can you please restore it?

Didn´t know i could not get it back.. 😕

Righto, did I get it? (There were a few with the same name for some reason)

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

yes, excellent!

Thank you sooo much! 🙂

I seem to be missing my liked from radio as well

any help would be much appreciated! 🙂

ArmyLuck - I couldn't seem to locate your Liked from Radio playlist, I'm afraid. Have you tried liking tracks on a mobile device?
Airhorn Enthusiast

Doing it off the mobile device seemed to have created it! thank you! 🙂

Hi,

My 'Liked from radio' playlist doesn't seem to be updating. Is the list only of those songs liked on radio via mobile or tablet or are songs liked on Spotify radio desktop also meant to appear in this list?

Thanks in advance,

Jodie

I'm having trouble finding my liked from radio playlist.  Could you please help?

Marked as solution

Heya!

You might have this bug here as some other users do (me included).

If so maybe you'd like to post some information at that bug topic to help solve it. 😉

Edit: Seems like you have to trigger it first from a mobile device before it appears (when you have that bug).

Hi, i've got the same problem - not seeing a 'liked from radio' playlist on my spotify - please could you add it for me too!

thanks,

Max

Can you wave your magic wand for me too? 😄

Mine was never there

@user-removed wrote:

Can you wave your magic wand for me too? 😄

Mine was never there

If it was never there then it never got created. You'll just need to like something from in the iOS app to bring it up.

However, you do have more than one account, which could be causing some confusion. See my post here

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hey man, unfortunately I started using the desktop app AFTER my mobile app trial expired... 😕

@user-removed wrote:
Hey man, unfortunately I started using the desktop app AFTER my mobile app trial expired... 😕

Did you check out the thread I linked to above? I can still see the LFR playlist present on your original account.

Found the solution, had to go to NON-fb account and it was there, cheers!

Hi, Say I don't seem to be seeing the "Liked From Radio" playlist in Spotify on my PC either. Would it be possible for you to look into it?

Thanks!

@TheBorderReiver wrote:

Hi, Say I don't seem to be seeing the "Liked From Radio" playlist in Spotify on my PC either. Would it be possible for you to look into it?

Thanks!

I'm not seeing it in your history. Are you sure you definitely had it?

No, I'm not sure I defintately had it. I have been using the Spotify app on my phone for a while now, so I keep expecting to see the playlist on the PC. BTW I'm using an Android phone. I was starting a post in the android section when the it directed me to this thread....

@TheBorderReiver wrote:

No, I'm not sure I defintately had it. I have been using the Spotify app on my phone for a while now, so I keep expecting to see the playlist on the PC. BTW I'm using an Android phone. I was starting a post in the android section when the it directed me to this thread....

Are you able to access the desktop app to thumbs-up something there? 

Yes, I can thumbs-up songs from the desktop program.

Suggested posts