Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Liked songs does not show all songs when filtering

Solved!

Liked songs does not show all songs when filtering

Plan

Premium

Country

Israel

Device

Iphone 6s

Operating System

iOS 13.7

My Question or Issue

Hello!

i have a problem with my liked songs list -

when it in the “last added” filter, all the songs are shown:

75AE8BE6-8887-484B-A6D2-F1A67C8CDCB3.png

but when i switch to “title” filter, most of them disappear!

CBF324E9-D158-477A-A4CA-27CE703AAF58.png

they appear also from the whole list itself, not only when i search (you can see here that the song Bad Blood is not showing while filtering by title, tho it is in my liked songs):

03D3F322-1A77-44CF-9CFB-1F5E0510E698.png

why is it happening?
thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I see you are using iOS 13.7 while the latest version is 14.0.1, could you try updating?

If possible, could you try reproducing the issue on another Spotify account on this device?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I see you are using iOS 13.7 while the latest version is 14.0.1, could you try updating?

If possible, could you try reproducing the issue on another Spotify account on this device?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Actually re-downloading the app worked for me. Thank you very much! 🙂

Suggested posts