Premium

Country

UK

Device

(iPhone 6s

Operating System

(iOS 13.5.1

My Question or Issue

Since updating the spotify app on my iphone the 250+ ‘liked songs’ are no longer visible in my library - instead only a tiny handful are visible despite still appearing as 250+ in the list of playlists in my library. The ones that remain are seemingly random (nothing that links them e.g. download date etc.) and the 200+ missing are nowhere to be found despite showing the love heart symbol when i search for them individually via the artist in the search page (not in my library)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Mrspadge, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version. Also, attach a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly and I'll take a closer look for you. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Mrspadge, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version. Also, attach a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly and I'll take a closer look for you. 

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi there

thanks for getting in touch! Your solution worked and I’m currently in the process of redownloading my library. 

thanks so much for your help! 

Hey @Mrspadge,

You’re most welcome! I'm happy to hear everything is back to speed. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts