NEXT STEP

Liking a song from an album adds entire album to library

Solved!

Liking a song from an album adds entire album to library

Premium Plan

U.S.

iPhone XS

iOS 12.2

When trying to add a single song from an album to my library, the entire album is saved and not just the single song I wanted. The basic functionality of adding songs (that has existed on Spotify for years) is now gone and it makes it harder to navigate the library for my favorite songs. What if we don’t like all the songs on an album? Why are we being forced to save entire albums?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @EvDaGreat and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features. However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @EvDaGreat and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features. However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts