Premium

Country

Australia

Device

(iPhone 10)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

I am new to Spotify so apologies if this has been asked previously.  On the iPhone, i can't see how to list songs in alphabetica order after selecting "Artist".  Under "Playlists" for example, you can tap the icon next to the filer bar to have the option of how you wish to order the songs but i can't see a similar option under Artist.  I am not even sure what order the songs are in although they seem loosely ordered by Album name.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

To change the order of any spotify playlist, simply go to it and swipe down from the top-middle of the screen. 2 small buttons should appear above the playlist logo. Click the one that says “sort” and choose any way of listing you want.

Let me know if that works and have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

To change the order of any spotify playlist, simply go to it and swipe down from the top-middle of the screen. 2 small buttons should appear above the playlist logo. Click the one that says “sort” and choose any way of listing you want.

Let me know if that works and have a nice day!

That works for Playlists.  But what if you go via "Artist" and want to sort the artists songs alphabetically?  Those two small buttons do not appear to be there.

These only work via playlists. Artist songs are ordered in popularity and
can be ordered in recent releases. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Suggested posts