Spotify IOS app crashes when trying to play some specific synced local files
1. I have some local tracks mannaged in Spotify om my MAC
2. Then I sync them for offline listening om my iPhone 5 and ipad 3
3. When play is initiated the App crashes
4. I have tried to reinstall and resync the tracks
5. Allso tried with different mp3 convertions and different bitrates
I know that this artist have an issue with the copyright of some sampled sounds and therefore their music are only as local files on my computer and not as streaming by spotify. But this should not be a reason for the app to crash, right?
My iPad/iPhone model
iPhone 5 and iPad 3
Device’s Operating System
Is your device jailbroken?
Approximately how many playlists do you have?
I.e. fewer than 10 or more than 200
Please also include how many, more or less, of those playlists are synced for offline use
My mobile Spotify version
My desktop Spotify version (if applicable)
My provider and country