Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local music does not remain synced

Local music does not remain synced

Hi -

I have uploaded local music to my iPhone 6 and ipad mini 3. 

However the music doesn't remain synced. I can see it in the playlists, but when playing on my iPhone or iPad, it skips over those tracks and says "cannot be found" or "not synced." It seems my local files only stay synced for a short time and then they "grey out" after several days. 

3 Replies

I forgot to add a photo. 

These are the files I added locally. 

For some reason many of the files appear "greyed out." For example the ASAP Rocky files. These are the ones that only play on my desktop. They "appear" in the playlist on my mobile devices. But I cannot play them. 

Capture.PNG

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

Is your iPhone showing up on your PC?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hi Joe-

I actually figured it out. Even though I had "Available Offline" selected on my computer, I must have switched it off on my devices. I switched back on. The music showed up again. Thanks!

Suggested posts