Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Today, I got an iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 11, and I cannot log into the Spotify app. Tapping "Log In" does... nothing. Clicking "Create Account" does... nothing.

9 Replies

Hey @Automocar, help's here.

To check, have you already got an account with Spotify? If so, are you able to log in successfully on other devices?

If so, let us know:

1) Do this happen whilst the mobile device is connected to WiFi / 4G / both?

2) Do you usually click 'Log In With Facebook', or do you log in with a username?

3) When you say it does 'nothing', do you get an error message? A screenshot might be useful.

We'd also like you to try a reinstall of the app and restarting the device at this stage.

Keep us posted how you get on, and with the info above! 

Restarting the phone and using only wi-fi only allowed me to login. I don’t use Facebook login. By nothing, I mean it did nothing. Appeared to “depress” the button, but did not take me to a log on screen.

What a bag of **bleep**. 

What at kind of business do you run! 

People are are paying for you to deliver and you fail on step 1!   

You had 4 months to prepare for iOS 11 and you sat on your **bleep** and took our money!!   

I got the iphone8 last week 09/25/17, same issue.

I downloaded the app and the 'login' and 'create account' buttons dont open.

I got off my data and downloaded it again and it still did not work.

I then deleted the app and restarted my phone, readded the app on wifi only and now it is letting me login.

This is the solution, hopefully it works when im off data. Will seeeeeee

Same problem here.  iphone 7 plus, none of the buttons worked.  removed and reinstalled.  No luck.  Restarted my phone and now it's working.

Is there a fix yet???  Just got my iPhone today too and it's not working

Everything is updated on my brand new iPad Pro.   Cannot get either login or creat to work on the screen.  Merry Chrismas

Hello, I just got the Iphone 8 and am having the same problem right now. Have tried uninstalling the app, rebooting the phone, nothing works, the login or create account button just doesnt work and seems to be for show.

I sent an invite to my husband and have wasted 2 months paying for a family account.  I didn't realize he couldn't get it working.  Spent 2 hourse trying to fix it tonight only to finally find this.  Super frustrated.

Suggested posts