Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Bugs and Wifi glitches

Login Bugs and Wifi glitches

The app has been freezing whenever I try to login on my Iphone 6s, either with facebook or the username.  It goes to the loading icon (The square with dots) but can never get past that part of the process.  The day before It wouldn't connect to wifi whatsoever,  so I uninstalled and when trying to re log back in this error occured, works fine on the PC though.

3 Replies

Hello, @troyteter00

Thanks for reaching out on the Spotify Community. 

It sounds like a small issue with the application files. Let's attempt to re-install the Spotify application to help resolve the issue;

1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify icon until it shakes.
  2. Tap the symbol on the icon.
  3. Open the App Store then search for and install the Spotify Music app.

This should get you back to listening once again. In the rare event that this doesn't resolve the issue, please refer back here and we'll perform further troubleshooting. 

Kind regards,

James

I have this same issue but not only on my phone but my computer as well and I've deleted and re-installed the app multiple times and it still won't log me in.

Hello, @Cassondrazbran

As you had previously stated that the problem did not occur on the PC, I had tailored my response to the one particular platform. 

Please await a response from another Spotify enthusiast for assistance. The original solution has been unmarked based on this new information provided to us.

Kind regards,

James

Suggested posts