Login after resetting password

Solved!
Highlighted

Login after resetting password

cliedberg

Hello...

I’m trying to log in but keep getting the same answer “login failed”. I have now tried to reset my password about 7-8 times without any luck of logging in, by pressing the “forgot my password” option. I’m running out of password possibilities here. Not to mention patience.

All this happened after I accepted the offer of paying 990 SEK for a whole year of Spotify. 

What to do? Fed up! Want to access my playlists and saved music. 

All the best!

Christina 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Login after resetting password

Spotify
Spotify

Hi @cliedberg, help's here!

To check, are you using your correct username and password combination when attempting to log in using the the username field? We'd recommend using the password reset form if you need to change it again. 

As for your username, you should see it on the email you received when setting up your Premium subscription if you need a reminder. Make sure you're using this and not your email address, but you can try logging in with the correct email address in the username field, too.

We'd also recommend checking if you can log in successfully on a number of other devices. It might be worth checking the connections of any that aren't working. For mobile, make sure you're on a WiFi connection and not just relying on your cellular network.

If you're still having trouble after some further testing, we'd recommend getting in contact with us directly via email, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further and take a look under the hood.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Login after resetting password

Spotify
Spotify

Hi @cliedberg, help's here!

To check, are you using your correct username and password combination when attempting to log in using the the username field? We'd recommend using the password reset form if you need to change it again. 

As for your username, you should see it on the email you received when setting up your Premium subscription if you need a reminder. Make sure you're using this and not your email address, but you can try logging in with the correct email address in the username field, too.

We'd also recommend checking if you can log in successfully on a number of other devices. It might be worth checking the connections of any that aren't working. For mobile, make sure you're on a WiFi connection and not just relying on your cellular network.

If you're still having trouble after some further testing, we'd recommend getting in contact with us directly via email, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further and take a look under the hood.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS