NEXT STEP

Login problems with iphones

Login problems with iphones

Plan   Free

Country  Australia

Device   iPhone 5  and iphone 6

Operating System   iOS 10 on both

My Question or Issue

I installed spotify apps on an iphone 5 and an iphone 6 overnight and we have two spotify accounts set up.  When I try to login to Spotify on either of the phones The login fails and I get the same message : "something went wrong try again later "

I also have an ipad 2 (ios 9.3.5) and installed spotify on the ipad as well as my windows pc.  I can successfully login to spotify on the ipad 2 and on the pc without any problems.

I have tried changing the password multiple times on both accounts and I have deleted and reinstalled the apps on both iPhones but I still get exactly the same problem and the same message appears no matter what I do.

I have sent a message to spotify support but only got the usual standard "nohelp" message directing me to try the usual things (which I have already done) and I have sent a follow up message requesting more specific information which will actually help to resolve the problem but no reply.

It appears there may be an issue/ bug in the latest version of the spotify app for iPhone ios 10 which needs to be corrected - is that the case or is it something else?

A further issue exists on the two iphones - I cannot log into the spotify.com website using safari on either of the iphones - when I try the following message appears - " safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding ".  This issue prevents access to the spotify website to be able to do anything on line.  Currently I can only access the spotify website on the ipad 2 or my pc.

Does anybody have a solution for these problems so that we can use spotify on our two iPhones?

Steve

1 Reply

Well, it's possible that it's the IOS software that disrupts the Spotify server because the safari is obsolete and can not take the recent Spotify server

Suggested posts