Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lose my Premium account

Lose my Premium account

I have a Premium account long ago,

Yesterday that i change to use new iphone x, and all apps were transfer to the new phone, but i forgot the password for spotify, then i have request and reset the password.

But it seem i am the normal account now

How to get back my premium account ?

3 Replies

Premium accounts are usually monthly or yearly payments. You can check to see if you are still paying by going to your account info. If it says that you arent paying for premium and you know you did before you could check your receipts to see when you last payed. 

Hello.after checking that the monthly charges hkd 58.0 was transfered to spotify on 24/03/2018 (ref SPOTIFY P055E41779)
So. Pls help me to get back the premium account asap, thx

If thats the case then you might wanna try logging off and then logging back in. Sometimes the information just need to be resynced back into your account. If that doesnt work i would recommend contacting Spotify so then they can do something on their end. This is the link to Spotify Customer Service ( https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Once you click on the category that you need help with, there is a blue button that says "I still need help". Its on the very bottom of the webpage. Once you click there it will ask you to fill out a form. In the category "tell us more" i would put the reference number that you stated so then they can easily find what your payment.

Hopefully this helps 🙂

Suggested posts