Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost 2K liked songs with update

Lost 2K liked songs with update

As of the update, the "songs" folder has become a playlist called "Liked Songs" (??WHY???). I had about 4K liked songs, and now this playlist is only about 2.5K songs. Where the heck is the rest of my music?

5 Replies

I have the same issue and support seem to just shrug their shoulders and go "well..it should be in that playlist".

Even if i unlike and then relike a song, it still wont show up in that playlist.

They seem to be sticking to this idiotic new design and are still pushing it out to more and more people.

I recommend taking your money to another service. They seem to not want or deserve the business. I went to apple music (even though i hate apple).

you got support to answer you?? through what?

support@spotify.com

Hey @samjustus.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this 🙂

We recently rolled out a new Your Library experience to users. As a result, the way you save music to Your Library has now changed. To learn more about this, check out this Spotify Answer.

Previously, when you added an album to Your Library, the individual songs where also added to Songs. With the new Your Library this is no longer the case - this is the reason why you are seeing fewer songs in your Liked Songs playlist compared to before.

Hope that clears things up! Let us know if you have any further questions.

@Peter Your link doesn't work. I just get an Access Denied message.

Suggested posts