Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Playlists

Solved!

Lost Playlists

My iPhone app wasn't working properly - couldn't play any songs on my playlists on or offline, so I deleted and reinstalled the app but now all my playlists have gone - anyone know how to fix this??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Log out, and back in using "bexscho" as your username, rather than your email address - This should get you back to your playlist.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

42 Replies
Marked as solution

Log out, and back in using "bexscho" as your username, rather than your email address - This should get you back to your playlist.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks David I woke up this morning and they were all there again - I didn't even need to log out ๐Ÿ™‚

Since yesterday I have the same problem. None of the playlists I have and am subscribed to show up on my iPhone. Everything's okay on the desktop and iPad clients.

I tried logging out and logging in (using Spotify username), no effect.

Reinstalling the application, no effect.

Anything else I can try?

Is there any way to contact support about this directly? I'd like to have this problem resolved.

I am a paying customer after all.

@Isegrimm wrote:

Is there any way to contact support about this directly? I'd like to have this problem resolved.

I am a paying customer after all.

Sure, just fill out our contact form and we'll be in touch asap.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Same problem...

Hi,

I accidentally deletedtwo playlists.

Would you be able to retrieve them for me please?

Playlists: fifa and >:)

Thanks,

Wakee - Do you have any playlists with strange characters? We can't seem to actually access them to fix them here...

Marcus - Looks like they are back now!
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi, i have made a playlist on my iphone lastnight, when i logged back in this morning it was gone, i am a premium customer.

Any suggestions on how to get the list back?

Thanks

J

@jellis1983 wrote:

Hi, i have made a playlist on my iphone lastnight, when i logged back in this morning it was gone, i am a premium customer.

Any suggestions on how to get the list back?

Thanks

J

Can you recall what it was called?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Jennifer and Jason wedding 

i think that was what called.

@jellis1983 wrote:

Jennifer and Jason wedding 

i think that was what called.

This one? Wedding Jason and Jennifer

Hello,

I lost all my playlists in my iPhone app from the F down. I had about a 100 playlists I think, alphabetically organized. I've tried reinstalling the app, and logging out and in. They're still gone!

On my laptop and other computers all my playlists are still there.

@esmeet wrote:

Hello,

I lost all my playlists in my iPhone app from the F down. I had about a 100 playlists I think, alphabetically organized. I've tried reinstalling the app, and logging out and in. They're still gone!

On my laptop and other computers all my playlists are still there.

How are your playlists looking now?

I had the same problem, that is to say paylists available on my Spotify player on my mac, and nothing on my iPhone.

The problem is that when you have too many playlists, some of them are hidden.

You have to go in your Spotify player on computer and move the playlist you want at the top for instance.

Just posted hte same issue with playlists.  Then learned that by moving to the top of the list on desktop they reappear...so, I guess I can only have so many playlists on my mobile devices???

Spotify, you can disregard the email I just sent on the Contact Us Form page...

Hi, 

the same happened to me. I have subscribed to a friend's playlist. I can make it offline on the computer, but it doesnt show among my playslists on the mobile. When I search for my friend and go to his playlist on the mobile, there is also not the possibility of making it offline. Can someone help me? I am travelling in a few hours and need this working ASAP. I am a premium member

Also another question, when my friend updated his playlist, does it update automatically my offline list too, when I go online?

cant find my playlist =( did log in and find theme then i did log out and in again and it was gone =( and i want to know one thing more... can i send my both playlist to a friend?? username "thunderdoom" i have tryes to use my unsername but it is all numbers and cant log in whith those

@kjelle wrote:

cant find my playlist =( did log in and find theme then i did log out and in again and it was gone =( and i want to know one thing more... can i send my both playlist to a friend?? username "thunderdoom" i have tryes to use my unsername but it is all numbers and cant log in whith those

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

If you remember the name of the playlist, you can request its recovery by posting the name and roughly when it was deleted in this topic.

As for sending tracks to your friend, try these steps:

• In the main search box search for: spotify:user:thunderdoom
  • That will load your friends Spotify profile (I just tested it)
  • Press the "Follow" button (new client) or equivilent on the old client, might be called friend/favourite or something.
  • Right click on the playlist name you want to share on the right hand side of the client, select "Share"
  • Press "Send to Friend" then enter thunderdoom, the box should auto-complete the name. You can also attach a short message.
  • Press send. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts