Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Playlists

Solved!

Lost Playlists

My iPhone app wasn't working properly - couldn't play any songs on my playlists on or offline, so I deleted and reinstalled the app but now all my playlists have gone - anyone know how to fix this??
42 Replies

did have 2 playlist but the one who is most important i think it was namnd "Blandat" and it was deleted around 1-2houers now 😞

@kjelle wrote:

did have 2 playlist but the one who is most important i think it was namnd "Blandat" and it was deleted around 1-2houers now 😞

It looks like you have a duplicate account. See my post here

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hello. For 2 days I got a 404 error. I was finally able to log in today and all my playlists and starred songs, etc are gone. On my pc it shows me as "premium" (which is correct) but on my phone it has me under a "free trial". So confused, I was loving my premium! Please help. Thank you!

Hello,

I am a paying customer who has premium services and have not been successful in getting premium support.. All of my playlist have vanished from my iPhone and Mac. My username is Jcraft4 and I used the mentioned steps to reinstall with no luck.

Any help will be valued here.

@jcraft4 wrote:

Hello,

I am a paying customer who has premium services and have not been successful in getting premium support.. All of my playlist have vanished from my iPhone and Mac. My username is Jcraft4 and I used the mentioned steps to reinstall with no luck.

Any help will be valued here.

Hey 🙂 

Are you logging in using your Spotify username and password (not email address)? 

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account. Is your account with missing playlists on premium still?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello Peter,

The account that I am logging into does reflect Premium still. I am logging in using Spotify username and password (no email address).

Looks like a case of playlists just going missing then. 

Have a read at this post which details how to request the staff to recover them for you. 

Peter

Peter

Hi! I just recently tried to change my email and in the process my playlists just disappeared!  Please help!! 

Hi @jennybt28 I suspect you somehow managed to create and log into a new account. Could you log out then back in with your original credentials - everything should still be there.

Did you change your email address from your account profile or your facebook settings?

hello i dont know what happend , i havent touched my playlist , but yesterday i noticed that all my playlist was gone ? and i found a playlist i never heard about with 0 songs in it... heLP!!! please! /optimusmac

@optimusmac Have you tried logging out and back in, taking care to use the correct credentials?

All of my playlists are gone! I used spotify on my desktop and I had multiple playlists. I've had it for over a year. I've spent hours and hours searching for music. I love music and spotify was the perfect thing I needed to discover new music. I spent lots of time compiling my playlists, including one that had over two thousand songs!, One for my best friends birthday, and one for my sports team tournament..all of which I needed but are now lost.  My username is Classynew. I used spotify on my computer, then I got wifi so I downloaded it to my ipod. I could see all my playlists but couldn't listen to them obviously, because I wasn't a premium subscriber. I needed more storage on my ipod so I deleted the app for a little while. Then, with the intent of upgrading to premium, I downloaded the app again. but here's the catch: all my playlists were gone!! I tried to get on my desktop to see if they were there, but spotify wouldn't open (I think it was trying to update) then now every time I try to open it it just says "can't find file spotify.exe would you like to search for it?" I tried to go to the recover playlists tab on your site but it just has the ones that I actually deleted on purpose, not the ones that have dissappeared. I am specifically upset because my playlist Drake had over 2,000 songs on it that I spent days and hours and all of my free time searching for music to add and eventually buy. I decided I should get premium so I can listen to the songs on my ipod, but now my playlists are gone so there is no point. I currently redownloading spotify to my desktop in hope that the playlists will show up. I am now missing OVER 2,000 SONGS. Please help get them back?

If you sign into the web player @Classynew can you see those playlists? 

https://play.spotify.com/

Peter

So, i use spotify for a long time, i had a lot of playlists and aplications, some followers and i was following some friends, today i login and... 0 playlists, 0 apps, 0 followers, 0 following.. like a new account. why? 

It sounds like you have logged in with the wrong credentials. Try logging out and back in making sure you use whichever is appropriate - a spotify username or your facebook email address.

ive tried that, i always logged with my email and password, thats what i do to log in :X

In that case, all I can suggest is that you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify will help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

I logged into spotify on a friend's computer about a week ago to try and access my playlists, but couldn't find them, so logged out again. Now all my playlists have disappeared from my computer as well. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

Do you log in with facebook or a username? I'm just wondering if you may have accidentally connected your accout to your friends facebook account. Try the steps here to see if everything comes back

I logged onto a diff phone to play my spotify then back to my ususal phone and now all my playlists/starred music is gone!

I was signing in via Facebook as well.

Pleas help me recover all those playlists!!

Thanks!

Suggested posts