Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my music please help!

Lost all my music please help!

I lost every play list i follow and have made. The playlists I have made had well over 150 songs a piece! Please help me get them back.
-Monthly payment was made
-I am signed in to the right account
Please help!
4 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Are you able to recover your playlists here?

Hey there and welcome to the community!

It seems that your account has been duplicated by accident. I suggest reaching out to the official support team using this online contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yes I was able to recover all my playlists from that spot! Yet the playlist I really want/need back didn't fully recover I had 225 songs in the play list I wanted back and it says it only has 5.. Also when I click on it to play the songs it gives me the browse button to start adding to the play list please help!

Hey,

please contact the supports team using the contact form mentioned above. They might be able to restore your playlist from a certain point of time, so please tell them the last date you know you could access the playlist.

Suggested posts