Lost all my music

Lost all my music

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

All

My Question or Issue

All of my saved songs are gone from my library and replaced with random songs. I've already checked and my account is secure. 

6 Replies

I had the same thing happen to me, but thankfully by contacting support directly they were able to rollback my account in time and rescue my songs.

I do think this is a bug. Another user did report a similar issue here (other people’s songs interrupting their music). Also, for my account, I noticed that Spotify was displaying some of those throwback albums that they auto generate for you for a year that was before I even activated my account. Seems like a bug with linking your account to someone else’s to me. Hope it gets fixed.

Hey @MDS1.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this in the Community.

If you suspect that someone has gained access to your account, make sure to check out this support article and follow the steps to secure your account.

Hope that helps! Let us know how you get on 😉

This happened to me too! What can I do to recover my playlists? I woke up yestereday morning, tried to turn on my Spotify and all of my playlists had been deleted and replaced with unrecognizable songs. Please help!

How do I contact support directly?

Already checked, account secure

Hey @MDS1.

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

You can reach out to Customer Support here. They can help you secure your account.

@amhowell05 - you can recover your playlists from your account overview page - just head here.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Suggested posts