Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost playlist & saved songs after downtime fix

Lost playlist & saved songs after downtime fix

My Question or Issue

After the downtime/login fix the internal app isn’t functioning fine. Lost all saved songs and playlist after re-logging and have lost the last state of the app. 

8 Replies

Hi, 

The login issue was fixed but what about users who lost all their liked songs & playlist? It is like an entirely new account. Please recover accounts back to to the state they were in 

Everything is not normal after downtime fix. How do we recover our accounts back to normal ?

I’d like to know the same thing lost everything 

I have a similar issue. I didn't lose anything, but my wife who is on my premium duo account lost all her liked songs and playlists. I don't even see anywhere where they're looking into it.

Does not seem like Spotify techs are doing anything about it. I have been trying to contact support wherever possible but no one has replied back. It’s really annoying 

Hey there @Ninjabouncy,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

First up, we suggest that you try restarting your device to check if that makes the difference.

If the issue persists afterwards and you notice your music library has changed, we recommend making sure you're logged in to the correct account. 

You can head over to your Account Overview and check if the account shown there is the correct one. If it is, log out of the app and log back in with the information shown on the account page. 

This article can also come in handy to find out if you have an additional account.

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Yesterday all playlists disappeared and songs I supposedly "liked" appeared. Uninstalled and reinstalled on android phone. My son got his back on iPhone. Looking everywhere for tech support. Hello Spotify....are you listening?

I emailed support as well and haven't received any reply yet.

Suggested posts