Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost playlists and fav songs on computer - premium account

Lost playlists and fav songs on computer - premium account

Hi, I recently had notification that my debit card that I pay premium with was to expire at the end of Dec. I finally got round to correcting the data on the card but for some reason I've lost all my playlists and 'starred' songs on my premium spotify on my computer. The app on my iphone kept them all as they were for 'offline' playing but I logged out and then back in again it reverted back to the same setting as the computer - no saved lists etc.

Any way I can get the lists back and why did this happen? I presume it's because the payment slipped the due date (Xmas break hassles) so it's reverted to a setting as if I'm a new premium member.

Help please!

7 Replies

It looks like you've ended up with multiple accounts. See my post on this here

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi RIchard,

Well that was weird. For a start I needed to register a new log in name for the community board as theedirkdiggler was already taken!....I guess that's because when I changed the password on my facebook account I then logged back into spotify. I then had to log in with the new password that I created for facebook, But, it did work any my playlists are now reset thankfully.

BTW I did create my spotify account well before Sept 2011.

so the question is now, I have no idea if I've set up two payments for premium access to two accounts that I may have?....Is there anyway you can clarify this for me please?

You've set up a subscription on both accounts, yes. Want me to delete and refund the duplicate one?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi,

Yes, I would be grateful if you could delete and refund the duplicate one. That would be the facebook account you should delete please.

I think the confusion arose as my spotify original username is the same as my facebook account username, with the exception that one had all lower case and the other some capitals. I wondered why prior to this query my account profile said my username was a load of numbers and showed my facebook pic....I guess now I know, seeing as it's reverted to my correct (original) username.

Thanks for your speedy help Richard, much appreciated.

Right, that's all taken care of now. Let us know if you need anything else.

Brilliant! Thanks Richard. Have a good weekend 🙂

Locking thread as solved.

Suggested posts