Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Just a hour ago my sound volume was extremely low even when I turned max on my phone. It was working fine this morning and the whole week.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Solved it myself in a weird way. Had to reconnect my AirPod (As in forget device and search for it again). Not sure what caused it either. As it never happened for me before.

Thank both for the support.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend checking your audio settings.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi there, 

I suggest going on your settings devices and click devices menu , and you can find a button you can drag. Also, press music quality on settings  and choose the music quality, which may work better. 

Hope this helps!

Marked as solution

Solved it myself in a weird way. Had to reconnect my AirPod (As in forget device and search for it again). Not sure what caused it either. As it never happened for me before.

Thank both for the support.

Same. Also turned iPhone volume to 100% prior to pairing.

I was so disappointed with this purchase till I read your reply, it fix the problem

Suggested posts