Lyrics not showing

Highlighted

Re: Lyrics not showing

I'm seeing lyrics for some songs but majority didnt had any lyrics for ex lyrics of blinding lights is available on musixmatch but Spotify is not showing it 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Try to re download all songs again

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue. Been having it for almost a month now. Just reinstalled the spotify app and the issue persists. Even on extremely popular songs (think rap god or the weeknd's new album), or songs which I recall had lyrics before the issue. Now none of them have lyrics.

Currently on OnePlus 3T

Highlighted

I used to be about to see the lyrics on most of the tracks in my library but now I don't see lyrics for any track. Android User

Highlighted

Casual Listener

TRY THIS

My Spotify had the same problem (iPhone 7). I've tried many reinstalling and etc but still doesn't work. My brother's iPhone (iPhone 10) have the lyrics, so i try login in his iPhone and the lyric doesn't appear. I ask him to login using his account in my phone and the lyric appeared. Then i tried login again using my account and suddenly the lyrics appears.

So try using someone's account that his/her phone has the lyrics, then try login using your account again.

Highlighted

Visitor

Surprisingly this works! Thank you. I log out from my account. Asked my husband to log in to his account on my phone. (He has the lyrics on his phone). And log out. And try to log into mine. And walllllaaa! Thank you again!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I got same problems

Highlighted

Visitor

I have two accounts. The other worked with the lyrics but when I uninstalled it, it never worked again. I understand that lyrics may not be available for other songs. But I played the song where I can see the lyrics before it stopped working and it's not even available. So the lyrics feature completely stopped. I already reinstalled the app on my mobile phone but the issue is still the same.

Highlighted

Visitor

I’m having the same problem...

I already tried clean delete and reinstall, I tried the log in with another user account and back to mine it also didn’t work.

if the problem is not with my device (because it works fine with other accounts) how do I fix my account?

Highlighted

Visitor
What did you sign in with? Previously mine was FB login. Changed to normal login (email/username) & password. Once done I used my friend’s account (with lyrics) to sign into my phone then logged out and logged in back to my account and there it is i got it!
SUGGESTED POSTS