Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics not working properly

Lyrics not working properly

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 14.2

My Question or Issue

Every time I try to use the app’s lyrics feature, I scroll up the “Lyrics” bar at the bottom and it works for at least 20 seconds (sometimes it’s more than that), until it suddenly pops out of my screen and throws me back to the “previous/play/next” standard player screen. If I would want to see the lyrics again, I’d have to scroll up all over again and do the whole process, only to have it pop out after some seconds. The lyrics screen is not “fixed” for more than 30 seconds, and I can never listen to a whole song with the lyrics without having to pick up my phone and scroll up, scroll up, scroll up... This is horrible. Somebody please fix this - it is clearly a platform error. You guys have to work towards improving the lyric viewing model you’ve created. 

——————————————

Em português: 

Toda a vez que eu tento ver a letras de alguma música enquanto a escuto, eu faço todo o procedimento certinho de clicar na barra “Lyrics” na parte de baixo do botão Play, subir a tela, clicar para entrar em tela cheia... O problema é que as letras não ficam na tela por mais de 20 segundos. Não fica fixo, sempre fica saindo da tela, sempre sai da letra e volta pra tela dos botões “Anterior, Play, Próxima”, aí eu tenho que pegar o celular e fazer todo o procedimento de voltar pras letras. É horrível, não consigo ouvir uma música inteira com a letra sem ter que pegar o celular e abrir a tela das letras a cada vinte segundos que sai e muda de tela. Fora que eu perco o pace da música e as vezes tenho que voltar o trecho que perdi pra pegar com a letra. Por favor consertem isso - claramente é um problema da plataforma.

1 Reply

Hey @EnzoSald,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

It;'s a good idea to restart the device and then log out and log back in again. If that doesn't help, you can give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. By doing that you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing any issues.

If the issue persists, we'd suggest you try on another device. Are there any changes?

You can also send us a video recording of what you're seeing. We'll investigate this further.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts