Premium

Country

Indonesia 

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

iOS 13.3

My Question or Issue

The lyrics on my Spotify isn’t working. Tried to reinstall it, but it’s still not working. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Lyrics not working

Casual Listener

TRY THIS

My Spotify had the same problem (iPhone 7). I've tried many reinstalling and etc but still doesn't work. My brother's iPhone (iPhone 10) have the lyrics, so i try login in his iPhone and the lyric doesn't appear. I ask him to login using his account in my phone and the lyric appeared. Then i tried login again using my account and suddenly the lyrics appears.

So try using someone's account that his/her phone has the lyrics, then try login using your account again.

View solution in original post

30 Replies
Highlighted

Hey there @Ivenanathania08

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

Do you mind sending us a video recording showing the behavior you describe? Just attach the video to your next response to us. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

We'll look out for your reply.

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
Highlighted

Casual Listener
It’s still not working. I already tried to reinstall it and restart my
phone ( just like the instructions that you gave me )
Highlighted

Casual Listener

88C88E04-D348-4FB9-8C3B-B4C102712328.png

AEFCAF6A-4AF2-4DC3-835E-454EAAA7B270.png

It’s still not working. Here are the photo (cause I can’t upload the video). With the same song, i tried it in my sister’s Spotify and she has the lyrics for that song

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I Still haven't got this new lyrics feature... I have premium account with Samsung Note 8, and i live in Lebanon.

Or this feature haven't been released in my region yet?

Highlighted

Same 😞 

Highlighted

Visitor
I am having the same issue, he gets the lyrics on him phone but I don’t for the same song we downloaded.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Not working

Highlighted
Solution!

Casual Listener

TRY THIS

My Spotify had the same problem (iPhone 7). I've tried many reinstalling and etc but still doesn't work. My brother's iPhone (iPhone 10) have the lyrics, so i try login in his iPhone and the lyric doesn't appear. I ask him to login using his account in my phone and the lyric appeared. Then i tried login again using my account and suddenly the lyrics appears.

So try using someone's account that his/her phone has the lyrics, then try login using your account again.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Visitor

I tried doing this, and at first it worked but the next day it just stopped again. I retried it but now it won’t show the lyrics on my phone even if I log In with my dads account (which the lyrics work on his phone). (Both mine and my dad’s phones are iPhone7). Please help 

SUGGESTED POSTS