Premium

Country

Ecuador

Device

Iphone 11

Operating System

iOS 14.2

My Question or Issue

I've had a premium account for years, I have a family plan so there's six of us in the same plan, each of us has a separate account. The lyrics have NEVER worked in my phone even though I have the latest update, it also doesn't work on my mom's phone (she has a samsung note 10) but everyone else's lyrics in my family's accounts work just fine, even my brother's, who has the same phone, the same operating system and the same version of spotify. I've tried absolutely everything since logging out and in several times, reinstalling the app, updating, restarting my phone and nothing works 

2 Replies

@ValentinaRA wrote:

everyone else's lyrics in my family's accounts work just fine, even my brother's, who has the same phone, the same operating system and the same version of spotify. I've tried absolutely everything since logging out and in several times, reinstalling the app, updating, restarting my phone and nothing works 

Spotify has a total mess activating some features on one group of accounts and forgetting about the rests.

Hi there @ValentinaRA,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

The lyrics feature is still in it's test phases so you might see something on another user's app which doesn't show on yours.

We suggest you check out this support article for more info on this.

In this case you can try creating a new free account and check whether the Lyrics feature is available there. If so you can consider following the steps in this Guide to transfer your music collection over.

Hope you find this info helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts