Announcements

Lyrics not working

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Lyrics not working

Hey again @hugoyuji,

Thank you for your answer and confirmation 🙂

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app to see if the issue persists.

If it still doesn't work after that - would you mind letting us know which version of Spotify you have?

Speak to you soon 🙂

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Hey Elena,
I already tried performing a clean reinstall. My version is 8.5.78
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Didn’t work login in and out two times, and the version I have is
Thanks
Highlighted

Visitor

Hello Elena,

I also have the same problem. Lyrics do not show up and I have already tried the clean reinstall. I have the 8.5.78.909 version of Spotify.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Many thanks!

Highlighted

Visitor

So I have the same problem, I remember the lyrics working for me before, After reinstalling and relogging in a few times it didn't help, in-fact it broke it even more, before the reinstall it used to show "Storyline" but now it doesn't show anything at all. No Storyline, and no Lyrics...

Highlighted

Visitor

Plan

Premium

Country

Taiwan

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

iOS 14.0.1

Spotify Version

My Question or Issue

The lyrics on my Spotify isn’t working. Tried to reinstall it and used clean install, but it’s still not working. 

Highlighted

Hi Elena. I’m having the same problem. I am using Spotify Premium for family and I am the main user. All my family members able to see the lyrics except for me. Had restart and reinstalled the apps but still the same. I am the one who’s paying for all my family but I am the only one who lyrics doesn’t appear. I dont feel worth paying when I dont have the benefit like others. Kindly update the solution as soon as possible. Thanks in advance. 

Highlighted

Thanks for all the reports folks!

If you're not able to see the lyrics it's possible that you're in a region where that feature is not available yet, or that your account is in a test group.

We are always looking for new ways to improve the product experience and often have different features available across markets due to various factors.

If you're in a country where the feature is available, we can recommend logging out and back in 2 times to sync things up.

If that doesn't do it for you, you can try creating a new account. In case it works better with the new account and you'd like to keep using that, you can follow the steps here to move your music.

Hope this shines some more light on the situation. In the meantime keep an eye on this and this idea for updates on the Lyrics feature.

Take care!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Visitor

I do this but it still doesn't work out. I tried making a new account and it works.. what's happening with my acc..

SUGGESTED POSTS