Premium

Country

Mexico

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

13.6 Version

My Question or Issue

I am not able to see the lyrics of the songs. I know that not all the songs have the option but really I don't have the option to see that. My friends and I were trying with particular songs. They choose one with Lyrics, me too but it doesn't work.

I already reinstalled the app but still not working.

Pleas help!

5 Replies

Hey @alanchikito63, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

If you’re referring to the full song lyrics, could you try logging out > restart device > log back in to see if that makes a difference?

If that doesn’t work, ask your friends to send you a screenshot and attach the screenshot here so I can take a look for you. 

Keep me posted..

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,

Thank you for the response. I already rebooted my device and still not working.

Attached are the SS.

Which shows ALIEN PRO TUNDER is mine. The other two belong to my friends.

Friend2.jpg
Friend.jpg
mine.jpg

Hey @alanchikito63

Thanks for the screenshots and the quick reply!

This is one of the new features that Spotify is trying out. Spotify always tests possible improvements, so you might not see something your friends do. Spotify does appreciate your feedback and I’ll make sure your voice is heard.

One suggestion I could give is to try to create a new account to see if that shows the lyrics (no guarantee that it will), and if it does, then you can transfer content from your old account to the new one following the steps provided in this Spotify Answer. This option is only best if you have a free account.

I hope this clears things up. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you Billy!

If I have my actual account linked with Facebok... could I link the new one too?

Thanks in advanced,

From Mexico City,

Hey @alanchikito63,

You would have to close the old account (after you disconnect the account from Facebook) if you wish to connect the new one to Facebook. 

Please check the new account and see if the lyrics feature appear on the new one before closing any accounts.

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts