Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MOVISTAR and SPOTIFY PREMIUM

MOVISTAR and SPOTIFY PREMIUM

Hi,

I have contracted the premium service with movistar saving 4€ but when I  log in in my iphone 5 with my spoty account it doesn't reconigce the prmium service. I have updated the IOs7, I have downloaded the app again but the iphone doesn't reconigce the premium service. Even in my computer with my account I can't have acces to the premium service.

I need help, someone have had this problem??

Thanks!

bbra

6 Replies

Hey @bbramerino ! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Is your account showing as premium on your online overview

If not, then that is not the account Movistar have updated to premium. I would get in touch with them and find out which account they have upgraded for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your help. I already have checek my account and it is shoe as Spoty free not premium. I have contact to Movistar and they told me that they have activated the premium service that the problem comes form my spoty account.

Whant else I can do??How can I reset my spoty account?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards!

Bbra

Are you sure you are logging in using the same username they have updated? 

Unfortunately its amazingly easy to have more than one account! 

If you are still having issues, get in touch with the support team via email here and they can hopefully help you track down what is going on here. 

Peter

Peter

Yo tengo el mismo problema. He contactado con ellos y esta todo activado en su servicio, asi que me remiten aqui oara solucionarlo. Ya he contactado con el formulario con vosotros que me remitis aqui. Asi llevo una semana sin ninguna respuesta!!

Hey! Sorry for the english (again)! 

When you got in touch, you should have received an automated email reply pointing you to the community. If you could reply directly to that email, even if it says not to, an adviser will get back to you as soon as they can. 😉

Peter

Hola, Yo finalmente lo tuve que dar de baja, nunca me llego a funcionar en mi iohone y movistar me cobro los 6€ en la factura, tras una reclamación, abrir una incidencia y demás el resultado es que ellos ya lo han facturado, no te lo devuelven y te quedas sin servicio. creo que lo mejor es hacerlo directamente con Spoty aunque te salga 4 euros mas caros. Hi Finally I have to cancel the contract, never works in my iphone and what is more Movistar never give my money back after several claims. The best way is to contract it directly with Spoty even if you have to pay 4€ more.

Suggested posts