Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Made For You Playlist Won’t Play

Made For You Playlist Won’t Play

My Question or Issue

Whenever I click on any “made for you” playlist I get a error that says “Sorry, and error occurred” with an explanation point. It has been happening for over 6 months. In the past I could re open and it was fine. Now that doesn’t even work. This happens with all 5 made for you play list on all my Apple devices. From my iPod touch to my iPhone 8. Very disappointing.

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Make sure Spotify and iOS are up to date. I'd also recommend using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page to see if that helps 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Thank you so much for your response! I tried all of the above on multiple devices (4 devices) and still the same thing. I actually tried that before I made this post as I am out of ideas to fix. My IOS is up to date as I just installed that a few weeks ago and all my apps are up to date also. As far as Spotify I have version 8.4.91.903. I did get one “made for you playlist” to generate yesterday but I had to click on it 12 times.

Suggested posts