Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Major Bug Within The Latest Released Versions Of The Spotify App For Apple’s IOS

Solved!

Major Bug Within The Latest Released Versions Of The Spotify App For Apple’s IOS

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

I Phone SE

Operating System

IOS 12.4.1

My Bug Report Issue

I’ve been a Spotify premium user for some time now and I’ve never had no problems with the Spotify app on IOS before with regards to really annoying bugs until now. 

But quite recently in the latest versions of the Spotify app for IOS I have come across a really frustrating bug that is effecting songs that I have already downloaded in the past. 

The bug happens as soon as I disconnect the Spotify app from my WiFi / internet connection or my mobile data the songs that I have already downloaded into my offline playlist that should appear when I’m offline within the app  and are ready to play offline don’t play as the songs are just blanked out on screen and just says please go back online to download the song, but the silly thing is I have already downloaded the songs for them to play offline so i do know that this is definitely a one of bug that Spotify urgently need to fix ASAP please.

Kind Regards & Many Thanks, 

TheDJCat

E1BD6B69-6766-477E-BB71-84B3E375E70B.jpeg

0938E217-7A34-4AB3-9C8B-E1952C78AC03.jpeg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry to hear you’re having issues! One thing that might be happening is that you don’t have enough storage on your phone, that’s been what has happened to me many times.

Also, there’s a 10,000 song limit on your downloads as far as I’m aware, so maybe try removing some of your downloaded songs to make more space? I hope you’re able to resolve your issues!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Sorry to hear you’re having issues! One thing that might be happening is that you don’t have enough storage on your phone, that’s been what has happened to me many times.

Also, there’s a 10,000 song limit on your downloads as far as I’m aware, so maybe try removing some of your downloaded songs to make more space? I hope you’re able to resolve your issues!

Hey @TheDJCat, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify works hard to add music constantly. Here’s some info about missing content: https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing

I'd also suggest updating to iOS 13.1 🙂

Thanks!

Suggested posts