Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Major Issue with IOS

Solved!

Major Issue with IOS

IOS version 6.1.3  Carrier Verizon

1st I think this is a ridiculous way of asking for help.  But your app does not work anymore on my iphone.  A few days ago it worked fine then i downloaded the update and since then I click on the app it opens to a white screen and thats it..nothing else.  I tried deleting it and redownloading it 3 times now and the same thing happens.  I then downloaded the older IOS 4 version of spotify and that only works for a few minutes and then it freezes so I ditched that as well.  All other apps on my phone work fine.  

This is a paid subscription and quite frankly I feel like it times out quite a bit and now the app won't even work.  I use this for work and really need the mobile version to work.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @vjmitche, can you try restarting your iPhone by holding the Home + Lock buttons together for about 10 seconds until the screen goes black?

If that doesn't help, head into your iPhone Settings > General > International and change your Region Format over to the UK  or Sweden. Then try re-opening the app. Does that help at all?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I mean I'm an artist and yoga teacher and I listen to the music while I work on projects.  Either way PAY for a service want it to work.  When there are other apps out there that are free...just saying

View solution in original post

4 Replies

What do you mean when you say you use it for work? Just letting you know, the terms state it's for personal use only and only you should be listening to it ๐Ÿ™‚

Now then, does it work on any other iDevice if you have one? If you don't have one, I would suggest a factory reset - however, I cannot guarantee this will work.

Liam

Marked as solution

Hey @vjmitche, can you try restarting your iPhone by holding the Home + Lock buttons together for about 10 seconds until the screen goes black?

If that doesn't help, head into your iPhone Settings > General > International and change your Region Format over to the UK  or Sweden. Then try re-opening the app. Does that help at all?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.
Marked as solution

I mean I'm an artist and yoga teacher and I listen to the music while I work on projects.  Either way PAY for a service want it to work.  When there are other apps out there that are free...just saying

thanks

Suggested posts