Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Making a playlist stop looping?

Solved!

Making a playlist stop looping?

Hi, really want to listen to music as I sleep but unfortunately every time I play music the playlist loops repeatedly making the alarm I use inaudible in the mornings. Is there any way of playing a playlist on my phone and it only playing each song once before stopping? Really appreciate any help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

To disable looping go to the now playing screen and tap on the looping arrows at the left bottom of your screen. Also, make sure that it is grey. Otherwise you are either still looping the playlist or 1 track.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

To disable looping go to the now playing screen and tap on the looping arrows at the left bottom of your screen. Also, make sure that it is grey. Otherwise you are either still looping the playlist or 1 track.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Tap the now playing bar at the bottom of the app (the colorful bar that shows the current song playing)

The now playing screen will then appear and there will be a repeat icon at the lower right.

Make sure that the repeat button is off

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My spotify keeps on "unbuttoning" the repeat-button on my new Android. So I have to constantly press play again (which will play the same song again) or press forward and then play to hear the next song. 
Yes I press the circular repeat button. This happens both in playlists and on single tracks. I prefer not to listen to shuffle.

Solutions?

Thank you!

Ditto. Help?

Suggested posts