Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Making music offline doesn't work anymore

Solved!

Making music offline doesn't work anymore

Hi all,

After I become a Spotify Premium-member, I made some albums offline available. However, after making 15 albums offline available, it doesn't work anymore. I tried to download different albums, but I cannot make them offline anymore.

- I switched different times between offline and online modus, so that can't be the solution

- I waited two days

- The limit of offline songs is 33.000 I read. Well, after downloading 15 albums I'm not downloaded 33.000 songs 🙂

Looking forward to some advices.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The limit is 3333 songs per device, so can't imagine you are even close to that.

Do you have at least 1GB of free storage space remaining on your device when it stops syncing?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there @rensd and welcome to the community and "premium" gang!

Have you tried logging out and back in as well as a fresh install of the app? Give both of those a try and come back here with your results.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Thanks for your comment.

I logged out<>in and deleted<>downloaded the app, but I still have the same problem. After re-installing of the app, I had to make all the albums offline again. After the same number of songs as before, Spotify stopped with making my songs offline.

It looks like there's a cap. However, it is possible to make 33.000 thousands song offline, isn't it? I think I have make max. 400 songs offline.

Marked as solution

The limit is 3333 songs per device, so can't imagine you are even close to that.

Do you have at least 1GB of free storage space remaining on your device when it stops syncing?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Aargghh thanks that's the solution :-). My bad. Thanks!

Suggested posts