Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Many issues with the iOS app - Help!

Many issues with the iOS app - Help!

I'm a long time user and big fan of Spotify, but I'm finding (and maybe it's just me) that their app leaves an enormous amount to be desired. Having downloaded multiple albums to listen offline, I'm finding I can barely ever access them. I'll open the app while on the tube, switch to albums, filter by downloaded albums, and will see the message 'Spotify is Offline'. It appears that I need at least some internet connection even to see albums which I've already downloaded. When I get that little bit of wi-fi or 3G, the app appears to work fine, until it's closed and re-opened, and then the same thing happens again.

Also, yesterday, the app deleted seemingly random tracks from all the albums I'd downloaded - leaving all the albums about 40% complete.

Are these issues commonplace? Are there solutions, or are these bugs just accepted?

Any help would be enormously appreciated.

1 Reply

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching us out here regarding this.

Could you please let me know how much space you have left under your device? Also, please check if you don't have any app killing apps installed.

If the issue persists, please go here and reset your offline devices, then perform a clean reinstallation of the app by following the exact steps here. This should fully refresh your account.

Let me know if this works for you.

Suggested posts