Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Marking a song as favorite don't work and now i can't finde the song!

Marking a song as favorite don't work and now i can't finde the song!

Hello,

i've heard a song in one of my personal playlist while i was driving my car and the song was great. I marked the song on my Apple Watch as favorite and heard it several times while i'm driving. Today i want to hear the song again, but it isnt listed in my favorites song, so everything gone wrong with marking it with my Apple Watch.

It is 6 days ago that i heard it and now i can't find it. In the personal playlist the song is not longer listed and in the played songs list he isnt too. 😞

Is there any other possible way to find all the songs i have played in the last days? I hope that it is listed there but i cant find such a list. 😞

I know that in the trackname was something like "beach" but if i search for beach in spotify there are so many songs with that in the name and i can't sort it in alphabetical order. I have tried to hear them all, but that was annoying cause there are so many songs. 😞

I hope someone can help me, the song was awesome!

Thx a lot from now, greetz woogie

2 Replies

Hey @WoogieDasKamel,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you ended up listening to this song while listening to a radio which you started out of one specific song or playlist, you'll be able to find the song in the same radio If you remember (or can back-trace) the name of the song or playlist used to start it. 

Alternatively, if you remember what the song sounds like, you can try identifying it with our partner Shazam or with Genius if you remember more of the song's lyrics. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Mario,

thanks for your try to help, but this doesn't worked. 😞 I have heard the song in my car radio, playing spotify on my iphone with cabel and my radio don't list the played songs. But it was a good solution to look at the radio. I think my car is too old.

The way with shazam etc. is a good solution too, but it was an electronical song in french, and my french is... 😶

I think i must wait until the song come again in one of my playlists from itself, sometimes this happen with other songs at my spotify account.

I hoped there is another way to find it. 😞

Suggested posts