Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Marking podcast as played

Marking podcast as played

I've been trying out the podcasts feature on the iOS app, and I can't seem to find a way to mark a podcast as played. I can't find a "mark as played" option, and even when I filter by unplayed episodes, it still includes episodes I've listened to fully. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

4 Replies

Same on android... I love the option to have the list of episodes not listened, but I need to mark as listened old stuff that I played to outside spotify

I'm having this issue with Android. My solution was to hit play on the ones I've heard and skip ahead to the last second. It marks them as played, but it takes a bit of time.
I agree they should have a button to make it easier

This! 100x this!

Heard the ad, so I just went to switch over listening to my favorite podcast on Spotify. However, it now shows hundreds of episodes as "unplayed." I don't want to see a giant list, only the ones I haven't actually listened to. I don't see any option to mark them as played.

1. How do I mark an individual episode as "Played" if I listen on another device? 

2. How do I mark several hundred episodes as "Played" so this stop showing up in my lists?

This seems like basic stuff for any podcast player - what am I missing?

Mick

Same issue! I just switched to using spotify as my main podcast client and this is the one simple feature that has me wanting to switch back. 
-Devin

Suggested posts