Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Massive Trouble - no sync, all content gone, etc.

Massive Trouble - no sync, all content gone, etc.

Hi guys,

I have massive problemes with my spotify app. Here you are (chronological order):

1. since a few weeks no offline sync possible
  2. yesterday I have deleted the spotify app
  3. new installation (also yesterday)
  4. tried to sync my playlists and artists
  5. seemed that it works BUT
  6. the next day (today) all stored artists are still there but all the belonging albums are gone ==> follwing artist xy but 0 songs

You have any idea how i can restore it? Or do I have to store every single album again?

I didn´t check the offline sync today, because - due to the situation mentioned above there is nothing to sync.

This is realy disgusting!

Any help / ideas from you guys?

Thanks in advance

Andy

P.S.: I am using an IPhone 5s

3 Replies

Hey !

Not helping much with this post, but I suffer quite the same experience : I registered Spotify Premium 2 days ago, syncing my whole old library (+3000 files !) and lost everything today : no more songs and all my offline files are gone (I checked avaliable space in iOs preferences) ! I didin't do anything special : I was running, listening to a song and at the end of this song, erverything was gone... I tried to log off and on, with no results...

Will I have to rebuild my library ??!

Sucks a lot ! T_T

Herz (iPhone 5, iOs 8.1.2)

Thanks for any help !! ^_^

Edit : In fact I have exactly the same issu as you, Andy : I still have the complete list of my following artists, but 0 songs associated to them...

Hey, @another_user. That doesn't sound good, we're looking into this now.

What's your OS version? Can you see your saved songs/albums if you log in into other devices? How about you, @Herz?

Regards,

Teresa.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hi Teresa ! Thanks for helping !

I checked this week : all the file have been saved on my computer but still nothn on my iPhone... I'm saving all the songs again on my iPhone but do not really trust the Spotify app...

Herz

Suggested posts