Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Notifications when followers update their playlists

Missing Notifications when followers update their playlists

Hello,

I have looked at all and every possible notification setting on my iPhone, iPad and Mac.

When followers update a playlist by adding songs, I get the number of updates on my Mac, but get no notifications that it happened.

The only notification I get are when I have new followers, or when people share playlists.

I get some, but not all of the ones when people share songs with me...

Can any one help me troubleshoot that?

Thanks!

5 Replies

Hi. Have you checked your notification settings to make sure you have checked "A playlist I subscribe to is updated" appropriately?

Hey Jwylot,

I indeed looked at your link and everything seems clicked as Immediatly for emails.

I don't get emails when people update they're playlsits :(.

I don't get iOS notifications either. Or Mac Notification...

And there everything is checked properly as well...

I get notifications for other stuff tho. When I click on the Notification button I get a popup with lots of info, but not when someone adds a song or not.

the only way for me to know at the moment it because I see a little number in front of a playlist.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzt1tq04yuvxvut/Screenshot%202013-11-01%2012.21.47.png

Thanks for your help!

Strange, what country are you in? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am in USA, California.

I know this is a bit outdate post, but i read the troubleshooting ''guide'' and in there its stated that if i've found a thread with my issue, i should post there, so here i am. I have the exact same issue, i have all my notifications checked, i reinstalled spotify, and to be honest, like a month ago, i was still getting my notifications in the desktop app and on my email (win 8.1/free version). So if you could help me that would be great, because i really dont want to check all 91 following bands to see if there's something new. Thank you in advance.

Suggested posts