Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing albums

Missing albums

I downloaded an album called Lock up ya mother’s by Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs I can’t play it anymore. What’s the reason for this 

Premium

aust

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hi @Teacosy,

thanks for posting !

We want all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this shed some light 🙂

Hey mate I can except that but I’ve been waiting for 12 months for it’s return. Am I wrong to assume that if I pay for a service. Well ya know the rest. It was my favourite album. 😀

Hi @Teacosy,

thanks for replying !

I fully understand your concern and have searched for the album on my account to see if it's available in my country and it does not.

As i mentioned in my last reply, Spotify is an open stage for artists to upload their creations.

The app recieves content and does not create it meaning it's always the artist or record label's choice if, where and when to upload.

The only alternative i can offer at the moment is for you to read the info page on the "Local Files" feature and to upload your own legal content to the app.

Hope this helps in any sort of way.

Let me know if there's anything else i can do to help 🙂

Suggested posts