Hi! I'm new here. Maybe you can help me shine light on this weird thing that happened.
Here it is
- I had an iPhone 7 (iOS 12) with Spotify on it
- I erased everything from said iPhone because Apple's geniuses messed up a repair and offered me a new iPhone
- I started using the new iPhone 7 (iOS 12) and during the setup process configured it as a new device (no restoring of iCloud backup)
- I downloaded Spotify on the new iPhone
- when I opened the app I was already logged in (SAY WHAT?)
Here's some additional information
- I'm a Premium user
- It din't ask for username or password
- my Spotify username is NOT even my apple email
- iCloud keychain is off
- Spotify does NOT show up as using iCloud to save data
- I tried deleting and downloading again, it still logs in on its own
- Spotify is my only app that does this
Does anyone know wth is going on? Where are these credentials stored?