Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mobile tracks won't stay synced

Solved!

Mobile tracks won't stay synced

My offline playlists that I have on my mobile sometimes has to "resync" when I open up spotify..
That is annoying to discover when you're about to get on a 10 hour bus ride without any wifi.

I'm do not know if it's a common issue, but I am thinking that it is because that I have too many playlist and that it causes the mobile version of spotify to become a bit unstable..
(About 300 playlists all numbarized(yes...))
1-[all named like this]
287-[sorry, im proud...]

Just notifying! Keep up the great work. Helt fantastiskt gjort! 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@gladizh wrote:
My offline playlists that I have on my mobile sometimes has to "resync" when I open up spotify..
That is annoying to discover when you're about to get on a 10 hour bus ride without any wifi.

I'm do not know if it's a common issue, but I am thinking that it is because that I have too many playlist and that it causes the mobile version of spotify to become a bit unstable..
1-[all named like this]
287-[sorry, im proud...]

Hello! Welcome to the community forums 🙂

I think you have encountered a common bug which has been highlighted by the staff here. They have their top people looking into it, so a fix should be on its way soon! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

@gladizh wrote:

1-[all named like this]
287-[sorry, im proud...]

Hello! Welcome to the community forums 🙂

I think you have encountered a common bug which has been highlighted by the staff here. They have their top people looking into it, so a fix should be on its way soon! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

did anyone get back to you on this ? 

i have the same issue??

Hi. Please post details in this thread if you're having the same issue to help with troubleshooting. Thanks. 

This is still occuring... weather I use the "slide" offline mode or the options menu of the playlist: it downloads the songs(not saved by another playlist), then deletes all that it just downloaded.
Version: 2.0.0.702
Galaxy S5

@DumA1024 

This thread is about the iOS app.

I suggest you make a new post in the Android section of the community. 

Thanks!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts